Designed for use in landscaped, pedestrian or other non-loaded applications with a load bearing capacity of 20 tonnes/m²
For non-trafficked projects, Polystorm Lite offers rapid installation while allowing pre-development run-off rates to be maintained in line with SUDS requirements.
“The Polystorm range provides a quick, easy, and convenient way to keep surface water away!”
The Polystorm range can be adapted for use as an attenuation system through the use of an impermeable membrane outer skin, or as a soakaway provision with a permeable membrane allowing controlled release of water to the surrounding subsoil.
Key Features & Benefits
- 95% void ratio – providing greater water storage capacity and reduced excavation and disposal costs
- Modular units – allows flexibility of shape
- Light weight yet robust – excellent Health and Safety and installation benefits
- Easy to handle – unique rounded corners for ease of handling and reduced likelihood of punctures to membranes
- Cost effective – especially when used as a hybrid, value engineered system
- Recyclable – 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
- Suitable for both attenuation and soakaway systems
- Manages water at source
- 50 year design life
- BBA Approved
- Hybrid Solutions available
- Made from 100% recycled material
If you are a Limited Company or Sole Trader and would like to open up a credit account with us, please click here.